Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Here we go...

Hey there and welcome to Simply Southern Everything! I'm flattered that you have decided to join me on my journey through Blogville. I'm new at this and as I sit here staring at this blank page, I'm wondering... "Does anyone really care what I think?".  I suppose we shall see.



Who am I? 
I am a Southern gal, born and raised in the beautiful mountains of Western NC.  My Auntie Gail always said, "You're closer to heaven when in the mountains."  I have to agree.  I love the small town and loving community that has shaped me into the woman I am today. 

I am a wife, mother, sister, daughter, and friend to some amazing folks. Now, I have the opportunity to share southern recipes, traditions, and wit all on this fancy little blog.  However, I'm not picky.  If I think it's worth sharing, it doesn't matter where it came from.  

I hope to learn just as much from those who stop by as they learn from me. I'm a lot like a good cast iron skillet. I've been seasoned... but I can only get better with time. We all learn something new every day.  Thanks for stopping by and wish me luck. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete